Get your fill of protein, vitamins, and minerals with this delicious salmon cake recipe!
- 3, 6oz cans of boneless/skinless salmon (or 18oz of fresh salmon)
- 1 cup roasted sweet potato, flesh only (no skin)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Drain liquid from salmon cans.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl until combined well.
- Scoop out 1/3 cup of mixture and form into fish-cake shape. Place cakes on baking sheet lightly sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip cakes, and then bake for additional 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- *Perfect for lunch, dinner, or even breakfast topped with a poached egg!