Who doesn’t love the simplicity and deliciousness of sheet pan meals? This one is sure not to disappoint.
*recipe derived and modified from eatwell101.com
- 12oz of sausage (to your choosing – any type of sauage works), cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 16oz sweet potatoes, diced into 1/2 inch thick cubes
- 16oz brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Spread diced sweet potatoes and halved brussels sprouts on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings. Roast for 15 minutes in oven.
- While vegetables are roasting, make the sauce. Mix ingredients for sauce well and place aside.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and add the sliced sausage, garlic, and red onion. Drizzle half of the sauce over everything on the pan and toss so all is well covered.
- Return the baking pan to the oven and continue to roast for additional 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove the baking sheet from oven and drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Plate and enjoy!