This episode is a Q and A with Ryan and Dr. Hillary regarding CBD/Hemp and their new product line StHealthy Nutrition. Many of you had questions related to CBD so we sat down to answer them.
- What happened to Bent Herbalist?
- What road blocks have made it hard to sell CBD?
- Ryan shares his experience in using CBD and why he feels better than he did 10 years ago.
- How it’s helped Dr. Hillary with her pain.
- What’s the Endocannabinoid System?
- Difference between hemp and marijuana?
- Can you get high from full spectrum hemp?
- Difference between full and broad spectrum hemp?
- How does CBD work in the body?
- Does it work like Advil?
- How to dose it for pain?
- Should you take CBD if you get drug tested and why the urine testing is flawed?
- Do we ship to Canada?
- What other supplements do you take and may offer in the future?
- Why Ryan loves Turmeric Tea with CBD.
- What are the side effects of CBD?
- What medications may CBD interfere with and options?
- High dosing vs low dosing and the time you need for this to work.
- What are other things that help the ECS system?
Get 10% off your first order- StHealthy Nutrition CBD!
To download your FREE StHealthy Dehydration and Canning Guide go here!
Order your StHealthy Rifle Case NOW!
Support our podcast and get 10% off a Burch Barrel! Use the code GRITTY at checkout!
Made with Meat is our favorite food processing equipment! Check them out!
15% OFF Heather’s Choice Backcountry Food – Visit our website at huntharvesthealth.com/heatherschoice and then use the code STHEALTHY
15% OFF Off Grid Food Co Food – Visit offgridfoodco.com and use code STHEALTHY for all breakfasts, snacks, and memberships
10% OFF Sheep Feet Orthotics – Visit sheepfeethoutdoors.com and use code STHEALTHY10
10% OFF Lono Life Bone Broth – Visit lonolife.com and use code STHEALTHY10
To schedule with Dr. Hillary visit her Montana clinic, Elevate Health. Telemedicine is currently available for all WA and MT patients for FOC, other states we must see you in person for your first visit. After that much can be done with telemedicine.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices