It’s been a crazy few weeks in the world. There is no doubt we are one global community, even when it comes to microbes. Today Ryan @sthealthyhunter and Dr. Hillary @dochillary decided to spend a day together to discuss some strategies for immune health, especially with food. Heres the finer details:
- Your diet is paramount. Dr. Hillary shares the work of Dr. Weston Price and how he warned us a century ago to change our modern diets or pay with chronic disease, infections, and tooth decay. Learn more by reading his book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration and visiting the Weston Price Foundation. Dr. Price saw common things within ancestral diets and they all included nutrient dense foods and animal products and absolutely not processed foods.
- Supplements that can help in today’s modern age: Bone broth, fermented foods, Vitamin C, Vitamin D with K2 and Vitamin A, Minerals – Trace Minerals, Raw animal and plant foods, foods high in enzymes, fish oils- Omega 3s, Hemp and CBD.
- Gut health is paramount. Download Dr. Hillary’s Gut Restoration Diet.
- The soil must be healthy to create healthy trace minerals in food. The soil is the microbiome of the planet, and our microbiome is much like it!
- Medicinal mushrooms are amazing for immune health!
- Exercise daily, and SLEEP which we didn’t talk about in this podcast, but it’s a no brainer.
- Learn to use more of the animals you harvest – muscle meat, organs, fat, bone/marrow! All very nutrient dense foods!
- QUALITY FOOD IS PARAMOUNT, QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS MATTER!
- LEARN TO HUNT, OR MENTOR SOMEONE ELSE WHO NEEDS YOUR WISDOM!!!
To watch the entire video of this podcast follow and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
To support our podcast, support the companies who support us!
LONOLIFE – STHEALTHY10
OFFGRIDFOOD – STHEALTHY
SHEEPFEET – STHEALTHY10
Not many tickets are left for the Western Hunting Summits this Summer in Bozeman! Get yours today!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices