As discussed in our HHH Food Friday Episode #14, we really like making pizza crust with cauliflower. It makes the base of a wonderful pizza that we like to add wild game, veggies, and cheese too. This recipe is 100% grain free, but is not dairy free, because we like cheese on our pizza! Removing the heavy breaded crust allows you to enjoy this recipe without the bloat!
PreHeat oven to 400 degrees.
- 1 head of organic cauliflower (or 1-2 bags of cauliflower rice) – ground in food processor.
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- dried oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt
Start by blending cauliflower. Cook down to get water out, and then after cooling, squeeze excess water out with paper towel. Then add cheeses, whipped eggs, and spices. Mix with hands or spoon.
Once batter is mixed, lay out parchment paper on pizza pan, then spread out dough into whatever shape is preferred. Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden color, with a firm texture.
Then add whatever toppings you like. For the Wild Game and Veggies we use:
- Spaghetti Sauce- Pesto Sauce- White sauce
- Ground Bear meat
- Elk Sausage
- Rehydrated Chanterelles and Cauliflower mushrooms, regular mushrooms
- Black olives
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Arugula greens, spinach
- Mozzerella and parmesean cheeses
Cook for another 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
This will make one large pizza! Serve up and enjoy!!