Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50-60 minutes
Spaghetti squash has become one of our favorite vegetables to cook with! When baked, the inside of spaghetti squash softens to a pasta-like consistency, but with less carbs and more nutrition! We hope that you will enjoy this simple, delicious, and versatile recipe as much as we have!
· 2 spaghetti squash
· 2 lb. ground venison
· 24 oz. pasta sauce
· 1 cup shredded cheese (of your choice)
· 2 tbsp. olive oil
· 1 onion
· 2 tbsp. garlic powder
· ~ ½ tbsp. salt
· ~ ½ tbsp. pepper
· Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
· Cut spaghetti squashes in half (long ways) and scoop out seeds with spoon.
· Coat each inside surface of spaghetti squashes with ½ tbsp. of olive oil and liberally cover with salt and pepper.
· Line cookie sheet with foil. Place spaghetti squash on cookie sheet (shell-side up) and bake for 40-45 minutes.
· While spaghetti squashes are cooking, place ground meat and onion in pan. Cover ground meat with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
· When meat is browned, add pasta sauce to meat and mix well. Simmer until spaghetti squashes are finished baking.
· When spaghetti squashes are finished baking, fill each half with meat mixture equally and top with shredded cheese.
· Place spaghetti squashes back into oven for 10 minutes to melt the cheese.
· Remove from oven and enjoy!