The perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack, this recipe is packed with protein and nutrients with a savory breakfast taste that will keep you feeling full and well.
*recipe derived and modified from servedfromscratch.com
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- pinch salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray nonstick spray on muffin tin.
- Add spinach and feta to muffin tin, separately evenly amongst all cups in tin.
- Whisk eggs in mixing bowl with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into cups until ~ 3/4 way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!