Who loves fish tacos? WE DO! Though they are delicious on tortilla wraps, we like to change things up and make them in bowls from time to time. For this recipe, we use fresh-caught Whitefish from Northwest Montana, but you can substitute with any fish you’d like. We hope you enjoy!
*recipe derived and modified from skinny taste
- 4, 6 oz boneless skinless fish fillets, cut into 1″ pieces
- olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 limes
- 5 cups of slaw, red cabbage, white cabbage, and shredded carrots (or salad mix of your choice
- Cover fish generously with olive oil. Season all over Cajun seasoning and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Cut lime into wedges and halve the other.
- Combine mayo and juice squeezed from 1/4 of a lime in a mixing bowl. Add a little water so it’s easier to drizzle later.
- Air fry fish for 6 minutes on 400 degrees, shaking the basket half way through.
- Meanwhile, combined slaw with 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, remaining half of lime, and some salt.
- Remove fish from air fryer, place it on top slaw on plate, top with mayo, and garnish with lime wedges.