A small, healthy ingredient list is important to us, and this recipe follows that without sacrificing taste. We hope you enjoy this sweet and fall-feeling recipe!
(Yield: 12 cookies)
*recipe derived and modified from runningonrealfood.com
- 2.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl to form a thick dough.
- Create 12 cookie shapes with dough by hand.
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- Place cookies on sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy! Store in sealed container up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.