Ryan and Dr. H talk more COVID, quarantine restrictions, Western Hunting Summit, Ryan’s new Rifle Case- and check out the new Gritty Bear Film Series 2020! Then we finally get into your favorite topic- Testosterone. Dr. Sam Madiera is a Naturopathic Doctor in Washington and Montana and is founder of the Apollo Men’s Health Clinic. In this Part 1 of 2 he talks about:
- His education and experience in working in TRT clinics and seeing thousands of men.
- Why choosing a specialist is important.
- The common symptoms of testosterone deficiency.
- Sleep apnea and how it could be affecting your sleep.
- Prostate, estrogens and why you shouldn’t be drinking beer.
- Lifestyle medicine and foundational health for hormones.
- Talking about sex, and getting a man’s trust in health care to help their future health.
Buy your Excalibur dehydrator today and make sure to check out all their specials, along with any kitchen or canning supplies you need on our Amazon page!
To schedule with Dr. Hillary visit her Montana clinic, Elevate Health. Telemedicine is currently available for all WA and MT patients for FOC, other states we must see you in person for your first visit. After that much can be done with telemedicine.
Hunt Harvest Health is part of the Waypoint Outdoor Collective, the Podcast Network for the Outdoorsman. Checkout all of the Waypoint Outdoor Collective Podcasts HERE.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices